Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pizza & Meatballs

What a better way to pamper õurself during the weekend. Agree or disagree with me, I m going to eat till I m satisfied!!!
BUT....next week I m back to my gym regime. I have all my workout plan in place to shed out all the extra calories that enjoy today with pleasures =P~~
So don't worry...be happy!!! =))))
This is one of our (me & Hubby) favourite place when we have desire for Pizza.
Pizza originally from Italy, so not going to further explain...by now you should know what I m going to show you next!

Here's the menu..... absolutely nothing that we know of!....Just point out all those with a Star * (meaning highly recommended by the restaurant) hahahaha..... oh this is so embarrassing.....yes we seldom visit Italian restaurant...all we know is pasta....pizzassss (shy shy)
I don't recommend you to come here when you are extremely hungry. The pizza took 45mins to prepare + cook. Everything is cook from fresh ingredient. Genuinely good! 
Lots of wine......... 
 Me and hubby ordered some berries drinks....his one is Raspberry soda...and mine is raspberry tea.


 Tell me....who will resist this meatballs? They have improved! Its unlike the salty meatball before. Oh I loved this...... I should have order 2 orders for this alone.
 Chix wings....so extra ordinary spicy they have marinated the chix, taste like our local chili paste and BBQ it...but i doubt so cos it taste none spicy.... must be some Italian secret spices in it.
 Their famous meat pizza...highly recommended!!!
BTW, not all the meat taste the same, OK. This one taste like our local BBQ pork slice "Bah Gua" mixed with their Italian meat balls. Sorry, not very good with my descriptions... its absolutely irresistible, I tell you why on the next photos.....
 It is cooked with Salami, bacon strips and meat balls......fat fat fat but yummy yummy yummy.....I m speechless!!!
 Perfect meal ended with Good tea time. Initially, we thought of finished our late lunch then heading to home but got called up by a friend and invited us to U turm back to have tea time and cathing up with them....hahahaha I must say Thanks Pal for the good tea.
Until here, I will post again =))) Have a nice week ahead.

No comments: