Sunday, July 24, 2011

Casual Wear

This is one of my favourite place that I visit quite frequently, Singapore Changi airport. I used to fly in and out from here. Wish I can fly again more frequent again =)))
I always come here with my hubby for dinner...coffee....teatime..... or even Lunch.
We love to comes here.... free and easy.
Ok...back here below...What I have here is Zara top and pink pants.
I love this casual outfit...which my wardrobe is lack of.
I bought a few pairs casual wear this week cos Zara is on SALES!!!
Of course...grab it before its all gone...hahahaha



My crystal sparrow.... and round earring are from Forever21. They have lots of good accessories and of course @ affordable pricing. That's what I like....good deals!!! 

My shade and sling bag are from MiuMiu. 

No comments: